RE: [cdt-dev] refactoring messages

I think I am ready to start the migration to the new refactoring. With
this we'll remove the old stuff.

We'll have to wait until we move to Eclipse's M7, though, when they
promise to move the LTK, which the new refactoring uses, down into the
platform feature.

Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
Ottawa Lab, IBM Rational Software Division