[cdt-dev] how can I disable the indexer during an automated test?

For the implementation of JUnit Tests for the rename refactoring
I derive my test classes from 'BaseTestFramework'. This class
offers a method to disable the indexer:

   public void disableIndexing(){
      if( CCorePlugin.getDefault() != null &&
             CCorePlugin.getDefault().getCoreModel() != null){
         if( project != null )
         try {
            project.setSessionProperty(SourceIndexer.activationKey,
               Boolean.FALSE );
         } catch ( CoreException e ) { //boo
         }
      }
   }

Unfortunately the indexer does not care much about me calling this,
it happily keeps indexing files. How can I best run a testcase
without the indexer?

Markus.

Back to the top