[cdt-dev] Input to monthly meeting

Hi,

I won't be able to attend the monthly call on Thursday. Mikhail
Sennikovsky,
Bill Hilliard, and Sunil Davasam from Intel plan on attending.
Here is some input.

The MBS work seems to be generally on track (how's that for "weasel
words"?).
One item to note is that I don't expect to get to the "Tool Input
Ordering"
task that was "Proposed" in the plan.  I am scheduled to work on it, and
think I should spend the time working on Bugzillas instead.  I still
have a
couple of weeks worth of work remaining on my "Multiple Inputs &
Outputs"
implementation before starting on the Bugzillas.

If anyone is depending upon the "Tool Input Ordering", and has some free
time,
let me know and I can tell you what needs to be done.

> Doug, Leo - are you suggesting we just roll up the the build plugins
under
> cdt-core, and join the committers together?

I have no objection to this proposal.  If there is some reason why the
team
decides not to do it, we can always give additional "core" committers
commit
rights to the "build" component and vice-versa as appropriate.

Regards,
Leo

Back to the top