RE: [cdt-dev] Proposing Mikhail Sennikovsky for MBS committer

> Hi Doug,
>
> I agree with both of your suggestions:
>
> > The build component should really be a part of the core
> component, as
> > it was before we broke out the build plugins.
>
> > Even if we don't do that, it does point out that the CDT
> really is one
> > project and one group of committers and we should probably
> vote that
> > way.

Doug, Leo - are you suggesting we just roll up the the build plugins under
cdt-core, and join the committers together?
If so, all we need is to propose and vote :-)

> Thanks to Sebastien and Doug for following up on the voting question.

No problem. Mikhail, I will need you to email me your contact info. See
http://www.eclipse.org/legal/committer_request.html
-- this is what I need to fill out. Just provide me the info pertaining to
you, I'll fill in the rest.

Thanks,

Sebastien