From: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ploett Norbert
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 5:12 AM
To: CDT General developers list.
Subject: [cdt-dev] Using 2.1.1 managed build definitions to 3.0

Hello folks,

I am trying some managed build definitions I wrote for CDT 2.1.1 in CDT 3.0 from the weekly build of April 25. They all do work, but some attributes are flagged as deprecated.

Specifically, in a "tool" definiton the attributes "outputs", "sources" and "headerExtensions" are flagged. Is there any documentation available about how I can make my definitions conform to the CDT 3.0? Or any simple hints?

Bye

Norbert Ploett

Dr.-Ing. Norbert Plött

Siemens A&D ATS 1