Re: [cdt-dev] Where one can find this library

--- leonp@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I installed Eclipse 3.1M6 AMD64 (I tried both SDK
> and platform) and its start
> fails while looking for the libswt-pi-gtk-3128.so
> shared library, which is
> not referenced anywhere on the internet. The eclipse
> site shows that it is
> used only in SWT, which I do not downloaded and
> used. But also there in SWT
> it has the installation problem.

I can't say why it didn't come along with the
download, but that particular version of the .so is in
the Eclipse CVS repository, in:

[Eclipse_Project]/org.eclipse.swt.gtk64/os/linux/x86_64/Attic

Looks like things were reorg'd, so the later version
is in:

[Eclipse_Project]/org.eclipse.swt.gtk.linux.x86_64

Hope