RE: [cdt-dev] Closure process for CDT M7

Yes we agreed to change the date by two weeks.

This would change the dates as follows:

CDT 3.0 M7 - Monday, june 13, 2005 -

Note these dates are conditional on Eclipse 3.1 schedule
CDT 3.0 RC1 Monday, June 27,2005 - Release Candidate
CDT 3.0 RC2 Monday, July 11, 2005 - Release Candidate Eclipse 3.1 GA
expected ~July 1
CDT 3.0 RC3 Wednesday July. 27, 2005 - Final Release Candidate

TO be fair this should be voted on.

Derrick