[cdt-dev] Problems with formatting.

I have installed test formatting plugin (Warp over GNU indent) from CDT community page. The strange thing is that it works only when I test it, that is - when I switch to plugin development perspective and choose to make a second eclipse instance to test it. Now I can go to preferences and succesfully choose it in Code Formatters tab. After this it works fine on edited CPP files. I cant choose and use it when I start normal Eclipse instance. Do You have any ideas on how I can make it work under normal eclipse launch. Thank You.

Back to the top