Re: [cdt-dev] Ada in CDT

Oh, there's tons of C/C++ specific stuff in the UI (debug and core) that
would need to pay close attention to the contentType that probably doesn't
today. I think we're still in for a big effort but hopefully that will be
amortized as people try to add more languages (hey, how about Verilog ;-)

Doug Schaefer
Ottawa Lab, IBM Rational Software Division

"Mikhail Khodjaiants" <mikhailk@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
04/21/2005 03:02 PM
Please respond to
"CDT General developers list."

cc

Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] Ada in CDT

Did you try to check the "Show Type Names" option of the Variables view?
This is probbaly one of the C/C++ specifics we should move to a separate
plugin.