Re: [cdt-dev] Patch to create ICoreModel interface

On Apr 12, 2005, at 6:05 PM, Alain Magloire wrote:

I am assuming that FDT, will have a perspective, a fortran editor
and some other extra views.

Yes.

For post cdt-3.0, maybe the goal should be to find the common core denominators and refactor them out. For the UI, it will be more tricky and we should be
ready to accept a lot clone/duplication for the first iterations.

I'm experimenting with this now. When I have something I think is useful, I'll get
back to everyone.  I think I've learned enough to make progress.

Cheers,
Craig

Back to the top