Re: [cdt-dev] M6 call for vote

+1

Douglas Schaefer wrote:
From my sanity run (which probably isn't as thorough as James Tan's ;-),
I'm liking what I'm seeing.

I'd like to call for a vote to make I200504140301 the M6 build. I guess we should set a deadline for the end of the day for any vetoes.

Doug Schaefer
Ottawa Lab, IBM Rational Software Division

Douglas Schaefer/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
04/14/2005 08:08 AM
Please respond to
"CDT General developers list."

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[cdt-dev] M6 candidate available (last one?)

Hey gang, the build went off without a hitch and now (magically) contains expanded JUnit results. It can be found here:

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/3.0.0/I.I200504140301/index.html

I'm showing zero M6 bugs so hopefully, this is a good one and we can vote on it later today.

Cheers,