Re: [cdt-dev] cdt.ui icons ??

Hello,

The icon for assembly, 'S', is GCC specific. Our compilers have an extension
of 'as', other compilers I've seen have extension of 'asm'. Could there be a
more generic icon for assembler files, such as 'A' or something better.

Adam Finucane

HI-TECH Software
E-mail: adam@xxxxxxxxxx
Web   : www.htsoft.com

On Wednesday 13 April 2005 01:59, cdt-dev-request@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 11:49:08 -0400 (EDT)
> From: "Alain Magloire" <alain@xxxxxxx>
> Subject: [cdt-dev] cdt.ui icons ??
> To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
>

> Some comments:
>
> TranslationUnit:
>         the source i: ".c"
>         the header i: ".h"
>         the assembly i: ".S"
>
>         The "."(dot) is not necessary and it gives the impression that a C
> file is with only extension ".c".
>
> SourceRoots:
>         Probably a misunderstanding of what source roots are.  The propose
>         icon resemble the class icon.
>         Source roots are folders marked as the one containing the C/C++
> files
>
> Binary:
>         It will be nice to have the icons of all the binaries similar, with
>         some slight variations:
>                 executable
>                 object file
>                 shared library