[cdt-dev] Sanity test report on CDT build I200504120301 - Failed

2 major issues as below. We probably need another build for M6.

Bug 91139: Code assistant doesn't work with C files
Bug 91127: Cannot create project with DOM or Original C/C++ indexer being
chosen

Other New Bugs:
*********************
91140  nor  P3  PC  cdt-core-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx  NEW   Exceptions generated
for deleting a project without saving source
91155  min  P3  PC  cdt-debug-inbox@xxxxxxxxxxx  NEW   Wrong Icon for
"Restart" on debug view

Test cases have been done:
*****************************
1. Create Project
2. Import Existing C++ Project into Managed C++ Project
3. Build Managed Make Project
4. Run Managed Make Project
5. Import Existing C++ Projects into the workspace
6. Build Executable Project
7. Debug Managed Make Project (Executable)
8. Debug Standard Make Project (StdCpp)
9. Content Assist for Standard Project
10. Binary and Error Parsers
11. Makefile Editor
12. content Assist for Managed Make Projects
13. Index a project
14. Index Error Markers

Regards,

James