Re: [cdt-dev] CDT 3.0 (MileStone 6) updated

Hey gang,

To help track our progress towards M6, please mark any bugs you want to
fix for M6 with the target milestone M6. That way we can use the same
criteria for exit as we have in the past, i.e., no bugs on M6. Mind you I
still see one on M5...

Doug Schaefer
Ottawa Lab, IBM Rational Software Division

"Alain Magloire" <alain@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
04/11/2005 12:47 PM
Please respond to
"CDT General developers list."

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[cdt-dev] CDT 3.0 (MileStone 6) updated

Bonjour,

  Updated the milestone plan:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/cdt-home/plans/3.0/milestones.html?cvsroot=Tools_Project

and the 3.0 plan:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/cdt-home/plans/CDT_R3_0_plan.html?cvsroot=Tools_Project

Many items marked M6 were moved to M7, the necessary framework was not
ready.

If anything missing/incorrect, let us know.