[cdt-dev] Making patches to CDT 2.1.1 - inconsistent sources???

Hello,

I want to make some modifications to the managed builder, based upon the CDT 2.1.1 sources. I have CDT 2.1.1 installed and also put the sources in my personal SVN repository. When I check out org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core and org.eclipse.cdt.core as projects the managedbuilder has several errors, one of them is

2 CCorePlugin.INDEXER_UNIQ_ID cannot be resolved  ManagedMakeProject.java org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core/src/org/eclipse/cdt/managedbuilder/internal/core line 53 April 11, 2005 8:31:41 AM
When I look into the implementation of org.eclipse.cdt.core.CCorePlugin I find that the compiler is right (as always): INDEXER_UNIQ_ID is not defined anywhere here. I searched through the files in my workspace and did not find any such definition. It must have been moved elsewhere; but then again, according to the sources of org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core it should be in the CCorePlugIn.

Am I making a mistake?
Do I need to develop on another version of the eclipse platform? This theory is backed by the fact, that org.eclipse.cdt.core also has errors due to a failed import:
org.eclipse.cdt.core/model/org/eclipse/cdt/internal/core/model/CElement.java  line 25: The import org.eclipse.core.resources.ResourceAttributes cannot be resolved

So this is an import from org.eclipse.core. Using eclipse 3.0.1 I have org.eclipse.core.resources 3.0.1 installed.

Can anybody help me?

Norbert

Back to the top