[cdt-dev] Icon refresh

I will be submitting a series of patches (one for each ui plugin) that implement the changes described in the document:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/cdt-home/developer/featurespec/3.0/IconRefresh.html?cvsroot=Tools_Project

In general there are a number of structural changes to the icon folders (made to match what eclipse 3.0 did):
        1. The hover icons are no longer used (no more clcl16, ctool16 directories, and cview16 is now view16)
        2. All icons are full color, so the "full" directory is removed.

All of the patches will require that the existing "icons" directory be deleted and the supplied zip will contain the new icons.

Please let me know if there are any issues.....   Especially if this is too close to M6.

        -Dave

Back to the top