[cdt-dev] Cross-gdb is rejected by CDT - fill the bug report?

Hello,
	I want to debug the embedded (powerpc) target on my Fedora Core 3 machine
with Eclipse 3.0.2 and CDT 2.1.1. My cross tool chain works fine and target
module is created by CDT OK.
	But when I try to define the debug target in Debug->Create manage and run
configurations->C/C++ Local Application->Debugger->GDB Debugger, I receive
the following error message (in the upper lines):

The CPU is not supported by selected debugger.

while I know that the debugger (the ddd+ppc-gdb) works fine with this
executable).

Any help/clarification will be highly appreciated.

--
Leon M.Pollak

Back to the top