[cdt-dev] New Bugzilla Request

Hey gang,

I've sent in a request to add a new mechanism in the Bugzilla database
that will allow you to mark two bugs as "Contradictory". This is to mark
two problems, that if one is fixed, the other can not be fixed. I am also
hoping that they can add a mechanism such that if one of the bugs is
"FIXED" the other is automatically marked as "INVALID".

Here is a great example of where this will come in handy:

89394 Content assist with new DOM shows static fields
89396 Content assist with new DOM doesn't complete static fields

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer
Ottawa Lab, IBM Rational Software Division

Back to the top