RE: [cdt-dev] List of performance improvements for CDT 3.0

I don't know that we have highlighted specific _performance_ improvements,
but the CDT 3.0 plan should be your (and everyones) guide to what
development
is committed to for the CDT 3.0 release (including performance
enhancements).

Unfortunately for 2.1 this bookkeeping fell through so your only real
course of action is to use bugzilla as a guide to what work was done.

Anything in particular you are looking for?

Thomas

Back to the top