RE: [cdt-dev] Re: [cdt-patch] Indexer Patch Resubmit

For what it is worth, I agree with your Doug, although I don't have
a better solution readily at hand to propose without significant re-work.
I think that we should consider throwing this in to a bugzilla entry
for future consideration so that we at least remember that it was an
itchy point.

Thomas