Re: [cdt-dev] 3.0 Builds now in my crontab

Yes. I will go back in time, so to speak, and label the appropriate
versions as M5.

Doug Schaefer
Ottawa Lab, IBM Rational Software Division

Sumit Sarkar <sumit.sarkar@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
03/17/2005 08:40 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [cdt-dev] 3.0 Builds now in my crontab

Hi Doug,

Will it be possible for you to tag the CDT sources like CDT_3.0M5 or
so? It will be easier to download the sources from the CVS. CDT CVS
HEAD sometimes give compile errors.

Thanks,
sumit

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:49:50 -0500, Douglas Schaefer
<dschaefe@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey gang,
>
> CDT 3.0 builds are now set up to build regularly at 3 a.m. EST on
Tuesday