To: <cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 11:27 AM
Subject: [cdt-dev] "Refresh" of the CDT Icons

I have created a document describing a proposal to update the CDT Icons
similar to what was done in Eclipse 3.0.  It can be found at:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/cdt-home/developer/f
eaturespec/3.0/IconRefresh.html?cvsroot=Tools_Project

If anybody has an opinion on the new icons, please let me know. :-)

If you have not seen this before (and are interested), please start at
"Revision 1"  which incorporates feedback from a few committers.

- Dave