Re: [cdt-dev] Bugzilla down

> Hi James -
>
> I put in a patch that will address all of the bugs you've opened on the
> Indexer but Bugzilla is down. Tomorrow's build should have my patch and
> I'll try to update Bugzilla when it comes around.

One of the problem is, James does not know what to test ... according to the milestone plan.
	http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/cdt-home/plans/3.0/milestones.html?cvsroot=Tools_Project
It would be nice if you could update the milestone, so we got a feel ... so the testers
could do a better job at isolating the problems.

Back to the top