[cdt-dev] How are we building?

I’m trying to build HEAD, but I’m having problems.  It seems the source for Eclipse 3.1 M5 is bad.  I can’t build it from the SDK sources, and I can’t build the sources from CVS either.  It seems that for whatever reason that org.eclipse.swt is missing its .classpath file and that’s basically blowing everything else out of the water.

Is this issue affecting anyone else?

I guess what I will do is just import org.eclipse.swt as a binary seeing as I don’t really care about the source of that at the moment anyway…

Chris Recoskie

Software Designer

IDE Frameworks Group

Texas Instruments, Toronto