Re: [cdt-dev] M5 Indexer Framework Upgrade

BTW, since I'm off this week, the builds are set up to run every morning.
If you need one mid day, Dave D knows how to get a hold of me. Pick one as
M5 and I'll mark it a such.

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer
Ottawa Lab, IBM Rational Software Division

Bogdan Gheorghe/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
03/14/2005 11:49 AM
Please respond to
cdt-dev

<cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[cdt-dev] M5 Indexer Framework Upgrade

I checked in some code for the new index framework and neglected to
contribute any upgrade code for existing projects. This patch is coming
today - so we'll most likely need another build. Also is there any reason
not to update the .cdtproject version number to 3.0? It's currently at 2.0

- Bogdan

Back to the top