RE: [cdt-dev] Shared Tool Options

> For your usage, you would use build macros in the options to be set
from
> the values of the ToolChain options.  The build macros design will be
> coming soon.  A tool-integration will be able to define build macros
and
> their values.  You would set your build macro values from your
> tool-chain options.

Leo,

I take it then that the toolchain implementer will have to create their
own custom GUI for setting the value of the macro?

While technically macros will let you build with the required settings,
in this case I'm not sure that this is entirely desirable.  Users will
want to edit these options in the build properties.

Chris Recoskie
Software Designer
IDE Frameworks Group
Texas Instruments, Toronto