AW: [cdt-dev] Can't have configuration-dependent binary parsers

Hi Leo,

the workaround you suggested (specifying all parsers in each configuration) would be ok for me - if it would work.
Here is the example of what I added to my Simulation configuration:

==============================
					<targetPlatform isAbstract="false" binaryParser="org.eclipse.cdt.core.ELF" name="SimulationTarget ELF" id="de.siemens.rmos.crossdevel.simulation.tools.targetelf" superClass="cdt.managedbuild.target.gnu.platform.cygwin.exe.debug"/>
					<targetPlatform isAbstract="false" binaryParser="org.eclipse.cdt.core.PE" name="Simulation Target PE" id="de.siemens.rmos.crossdevel.simulation.tools.targetpe" superClass="cdt.managedbuild.target.gnu.platform.cygwin.exe.debug"/>

Release and Debug were treated similarly, with modified id and superClass as appropriate. When creating a new project from the project type I found that
- only one binary parser will be pre-selected.
- it is the parser which is declared first in the xml text. The second entry is ignored.

Is it a bug or a feature?
When I set multiple binary parsers in the project after it was created they appear in the .cdtproject file as multiple entries, so having multiple parsers per project seems to be intended.
So is it OK to enter a bug?
And can anybody give me a pointer to the source so I can look into it?

Regards,

Norbert