[cdt-dev] Looking for volunteers for CDT3.0 M5 sanity and feature testing

Hello,

I am looking for volunteers as my backup for CDT3.0 M5 testing, since I am
expecting a baby due on March 14th, which is also planned M5 date. Speaking
of the coincidence :-)

The areas I need backups are:

Sanity test level 1
Sanity test level 2

feature testing: Memory View
feature testing: Module View

The proposed M5 test process would be (Thanks Brent for providing this):

March 14:
1.Download the M5 Eclipse build and the morning CDT build.
2. Run a quick sanity tests (level 1 and level2, testplans are online) and
report any findings to cdt-test-dev and cdt-dev, summarized by a
SanityThumbsUp (so others can know it's good for testing) or
SanityThumbsDown (so that others can fix the showstoppers and rebuild).
3. If the build is sanitized, alert cdt-test-dev that you are starting a day
or so of Milestone testing specifically in say Memory View testing and
Module view testing

March 15 (assuming the build is OK):
4. Run Memory view and Module view testing (testplans are online)
5. Summarize your test results to cdt-test-dev with a ContributorThumbsUp
(or a ContributorThumbsDown).
6. Once all test contributors have given their ComponentThumbsUp, you can
summarize to cdt-dev and cdt-test-dev with a MilestoneThumbsUp. This is
dev's cue, to officially declare M5 and to start checking-in code for M6.

All the docs will be available by end of this week on the website:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/cdt-home/testingDocs/tes
tPlans/CDT_test_plans.html?cvsroot=Tools_Project

Thanks very much...
James
CDT Tester
QNX