[cdt-dev] how to pass variables from the IDE to external makefiles in C/C++ standard makefiles projetcs ?

Hello,

I used eclipse 3.0.1 and cdt 2.0.2 and external standard makefiles under linux.

My default command is clearmake -C gnu -f MakefileLinux
My Target is all

My need is to surchage a variable which belongs to the extern makefile.

So my target now becomes  : all CFLAGS="-g"  and it works; but with a target like
If  my target now becomes      : all CFLAGS="-g -DTIMER", it doesn't work.
The chain under separators is not interpreted.

I've tried a lot of combinations, without success.

Could you help me ?

Regards

Eric

Back to the top