RE: [cdt-dev] CDT Monthly Call agenda

Below is an agenda for tomorrow's call.  Please respond to this thread in
order to add items to the agenda.

CDT 2.03
*	Last call we discussed the need for a 2.0.0 build.  Doug was looking
after this.  Any update or discussion required?

CDT 2.1.1
*	End game - are we there yet. If not how much further.

CDT 3.0
*	Review plan: milestone targets, revised Milestone targets, proposed
versus committed items. Don't be afraid to commit.
*	APIs- API documentation what commitments are we making here for 3.0.

CDT 3.0 Testing
*	Update on Master Test Plan and plan templates.  These were discussed
at our last meeting. Brent, James
*	M5 build and sanity tests
*	Last meeting it was stated that we need to publish what we are
testing - any update here.

CDT 3.X
*	So far IBM has identified the need for a release Q4 next year. Scope
or content is yet to be defined.  Any update here.

EclipseCon
*	Hot topics discussed at EclipseCon the deserve follow-up: debugger
and the need for enhanced asynchronous support, Managed build, Remote target
model.