Re: [cdt-dev] New CDT 2.1.1 Build Ready

Is there some reason all those properties files that
are included in the jars aren't included in the source
zips? I'd certainly consider them part of the source.
(I nearly went crazy trying to find them, or trying to
figure out if maybe they were generated -- till it
finally hit me to look in the jars).

Thanks.

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/cdt/builds/2.1.1/I.I200503071047/index.html