Re: AW: [cdt-dev] problem to add an error parser to a toolchain

> Hi,
>

> > Wich version of CDT please?
> >
> Sorry -- I'm using version 2.1

Ok,  try with the Standard Make project, and enable
your NewErrorParser in the Property of the project(or with
the wizard during creation).  It looks like your NewErrorParser
was not register in the ErrorParserManager by the builder.
By default, your new parser is probably disable.

This should rule out an error in the ErrorParserManager class.

Meaning the ErrorParserManager is instanciated by the Builder
with a list of parser ids(the parsers are enable/disable usually
in the UI property).

Maybe a PR to track this down ?