[cdt-dev] how to provide new rename refactoring

Hi Doug,
I have 2 questions on how to provide the initial version of the
new rename refactoring.

License:
========
  I prepared the code to make it available under the EPL. Is that ok or
do
  I have to use CPL for now?

Plugins and Packages:
=====================
  The code is organized into two plugins, both of which depend on
  the 'org.eclipse.cdt.core' plugin and on some plugins of the
  platform.

  + org.eclipse.cdt.refactoring
     + src
        + org.eclipse.cdt.internal.refactoring
        + org.eclipse.cdt.internal.refactoring.scanner
        + org.eclipse.cdt.internal.refactoring.ui
        + org.eclipse.cdt.refactoring
  + org.eclipse.cdt.refactoring.tests
     + src
        + org.eclipse.cdt.core.tests  (*)
        + org.eclipse.cdt.refactoring.tests

  Do you have any objections to this organization?

  (*) I have duplicated two files of the 'org.eclipse.cdt.core.tests'
  plugin within the refactoring tests in order to be able to run the
tests
  without having the make and managedbuilder plugins available.

Markus.

Back to the top