[cdt-dev] How to get online help for my C API functions

Hello folks,

I want to provide online help for my self-written C / C++ libraries similar to the infopops with Javadoc that Java programmers can get when they hover over a class or method identifier.
For my C API I have the help files in the format of one html-file per function, the name of the file corresponding to the function name.
Can anybody give me hints / pointers how I go about this?

Tnx a lot

Norbert Plött

Back to the top