From: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of thomas.strehl@xxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 8:55 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] IManagedBuilderMakefileGenerator

Hi,

I'm using CDT 2.1.0 and want to replace the existing makefile generator
with my own one. My class which implements the
IManagedBuilderMakefileGenerator class is called (instantiated) when the
project is built - so this works.
In the initialize(...) function I save the current project and the
monitor for later usage. But something is wrong with the project
parameter I get. The problem is that I cannot access any IProject
function (only toString()) on this project - as soon as I try to call
e.g. getFolder(...) or any other function it crashes/quits. However,
toString() returns the right project. What is wrong? Have I forgotten to
initialize something?

Thomas