Re: [cdt-dev] no C code formatter?

> Selon Alex Chapiro <achapiro@xxxxxxx>:
>
> > It's on the way. I just cannot say you exactly when it will be availabl=
> e.
>
> is it possible to use some external program, like indent.exe?

There is example plugin that folks seem to be using, it may help
you while we work on a more friendly/permanent solution.

On the cdt Web page: www.eclipse.org/cdt
There is a link for Contribution plugins and instructions.

Although we talk to enhance this with a UI, it is still not
a committed item but I good hope ... right Alex 8-)

Back to the top