From: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of kesselhaus@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 7:46 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [cdt-dev] MBS Plan items for CDT 3.0 (proposed)

Is the C-language extension out of this scope?
I mean, if compiler understand some Non-ANSI-C extensions, like
__at(...)
and the like, though, Parser and Indexer don't yell on such statements,
because one toolchain supports this and the other something else.

> Here are the MBS proposed tasks in the requested format. The bugzilla
> entry number will change as we complete individual designs.

Lassen Sie Ihren Gedanken freien Lauf... z.B. per FreeSMS
GMX bietet bis zu 100 FreeSMS/Monat: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail