[cdt-dev] Global Re-Decorate

Hey all,

I'm working on an extension to our C/C++ projects (actually, all project
types) that will guide a user through resolving linked resources after
project import.  That is, if the linked resources have variables in them,
it will help the user define the needed variables.  If the linked resources
tagrets are missing, it will help the user find/create them.

Good news, it's working.  But, after I resolve the linked resources, and
refresh the project, the silly (!) decorators hang around depicting the
invalid linked resources.  Only way I can find around it is to close and
reopen the project.

Anyone on the list ever find a global redecorate command that forces all
decorations to be re-evaluated?

Thanks,
Chad

Back to the top