RE: [cdt-dev] MBS Plan items for CDT 3.0 (proposed)

I think separate Bugzilla entries probably makes more sense otherwise
managing the design and all of the input from the community will be
unwieldy.

We're going to review the proposal in detail internally on Friday so I
should be able to give some more feedback early next week.

Chris Recoskie
Software Designer
IDE Frameworks Group
Texas Instruments, Toronto