From: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Leon Pollak
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 3:00 AM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] How to exclude dirs

Hello, gurus.
	A small question about the feature, I think I miss.
	Let's suppose that the source directories structure looks like:
Source root dir A
SubDirs B1, B2, B3
SubDirs B1C1, B1C2, B2C1, B2C2, etc...
	Now, this source tree is used for many similar projects, each
project
uses some files from A and some subset of subdirs, but not all subdirs
(as each subdir represents a subsystem, which may be not needed in the
project).
	How can I exclude some branches of this tree from the managed
build
system?

A lot of thanks for any reply.
--