Re: [cdt-dev] Re: Project dependcy and linking

John,
This is a technical discussion forum and not really a good place to ask for support. You would be doing the whole CDT community a favour by posting your question on the newsgroup so everyone can benefit from the answer. It would also speed up the process if you gave us some information, like the linker error message and whether you are using managed or standard projects. Thanks,

Sean Evoy
Rational Software - IBM Software Group
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

John Wang <john.wang@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/01/2005 06:32 PM

Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[cdt-dev] Re: Project dependcy and linking

Hi folks:

   I posted this question last week but haven't gotten any responses.
Please help this lost soul.

Thanks

-John