Re: [cdt-dev] CDT Developer working style

> ------_=_NextPart_001_01C50579.617BCBC5
>
> The "old"  org.eclipse.cdt.* cvs modules? appear to be gone now.
> Actually, I didn't realize that they were the "old" style until they
> disappeared.  Anyway, I used to check out all of the org.eclipse.cdt.*
> modules as projects.  They would build successfully without any
> intervention on my part, and I could continue with my work.
>
> =20
>
> Today, I checked out all of the org.eclipse.cdt-* modules as projects
> and nothing happens (i.e. they don't automatically build themselves). =20
>
> =20
>
> What's the best way to work with these new modules?

In your workspace, you could "disconnect" the project to the repository
and then "share" the project again with the right folder
say:
 org.eclipse.cdt.core
reconnect(share) with
 org.eclipse.cdt-core/org.eclipse.cdt.core

see the Team context menu.

If you do not have any modifications, it will probably be easier to
delete the "old" projects and check everything out again.

Back to the top