Re: [cdt-dev] How to get a C++ dictionnary

Did you try the Type Hierarchy View?

Celerse Eric wrote:
Hi,

	I'm using CDT 2.1 with eclipse 3.0.1 under linux.
I would like to have a gook looking of all my C++ classes. Something like a dictionnary of C++ classes, or a browser of C++
classes.

	The C++ Browsing Perspective  give me some information class by
class.

	But what I really need, to get  information about the mother class
when I have a daughter class (inherited methods,etc...) !!!

	Could someone give me any hints to solve this problem?

Best regards

Eric Celerse