RE: [cdt-dev] to solve problem

Customers of Tensilica should contact Tensilica regarding support of Xtensa
Xplorer - the support team will be able to work out what's going on. There
are enough differences because of cross compilers and such that the CDT
forum isn't the right place.

And ... This forum is for CDT developers, not CDT users. The eclipse
newsgroups are the place to ask CDT use questions.

Regards,

PMac