RE: [cdt-dev] Managing additional toolchain state

I would suspect as well that you are going to have to create a new
makefile generator so that when you change this "module def file", the
build system detects the dependency and relinks the executable file.

I disclaim however that it's been a few months since I took a look at
the featureset of the work that Leo did in 2.1 so it might be that this
is already taken care of.  I do recall that we had discussed having
"command formatters" that would allow you to specify printf-style how
you wanted the command for a particular tool to be generated, but I
don't recall if a) this included the ability to modify the dependency
portion of the makefile rule, and b) if this feature in general was
slated for 2.1 or beyond.

Chris Recoskie
Software Designer
IDE Frameworks Group