From: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Imrisek, Martin
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 10:38 PM
To: cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cdt-dev] Eclipse Con BOFs Snafu

Hello All,

While working out some issues with my registration I just got word from Meeting Strategies Worldwide (they're doing the registration etc for EclipseCon) that the decision on which BOFs to go with will be made onsite. Yes, you read that right - onsite on the day of.
This means that if we want to do a BOF we will have to submit our proposals yet again.

Relevant text quoted:

I have just received word today that all BoF submissions have been neither accepted nor rejected – all BoFs will now be decided upon onsite at the conference.  An email will be sent very soon, to all people who have submitted BoFs detailing the process for getting their BoF submitted onsite.

It might be worthwhile to not rely on the EclipseCon organizers for this and organize a BOF ourselves - does anyone from the Bay area got some meeting space they could donate? ;^)

Martin

----
Martin Imrisek
Software Systems Designer
Texas Instruments - Software Development Systems
(B) 416-340-2096

Back to the top