From: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of cecily@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2005 10:11 AM
To: cdt-dev
Subject: [cdt-dev] Win32 icons again

Dear Leo,

thanks for your help. It is exactly what I need but I could be able to
put it at
work.
I created a file named makefile.init in my project directory with the
follows:

WINDRES := windres.exe

ProgramRes.o: Program.rc
	$(WINDRES) -i Program.rc -J rc -o ProgramRes.o -O coff

but when I rebuild all this target is ignored.
Am I missing something???

Thanks, Carmine (sei italiano?? ;) )