RE: [cdt-dev] CDT-2.1 life cycle

+1

Alain, I think you have enough serious bugs in your list to warrant this.

The only hard part about new versions is updating all the xml files. I've
scripted pretty much everything else. Except the testing and release notes
that is...

Doug Schaefer
Ottawa Lab, IBM Rational Software Division

"Treggiari, Leo" <leo.treggiari@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
01/14/2005 04:00 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev

<cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: [cdt-dev] CDT-2.1 life cycle

I think there are enough people who would use the bug fixes to make it
worthwhile if those who have to perform the "release overhead" work are
willing to do it.

+1

Leo