RE: [cdt-dev] Eclipse 2.1 New and Noteworthy

Maybe :-)

I'd actually prefer if you provided a patch to cdt-home that I can apply,
instead of myself having to figure out where to put this fine piece of
documentation.

Actually, how about nominating you for a committer on cdt-doc (which owns
cdt-home). I think you've earned the merit!

Cheers,
Doug Schaefer
Ottawa Lab, IBM Rational Software Division

Thomas Fletcher <ThomasF@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
01/14/2005 02:15 PM
Please respond to
cdt-dev

cdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
RE: [cdt-dev] Eclipse 2.1 New and Noteworthy

[ Comments about not understanding a source folder snipped ]

> Cheers,
> Doug

Is that why the New/Noteworthy for 2.1 hasn't made it up to
the CDT site yet =;-)  If that is the case then I'll work some
more to clarify the definition of the source folder ;-)!

Thomas