AW: [cdt-dev] Programmatically creating maketargets: Attempted to beginRule: R/, does not match outer scope rule

> Von: cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cdt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx]Im
>
> I have seen this on occasion with managed build projects as well.  I
> looked into it at one point but then had higher priority
> interrupts take
> precedence.  It definitely needs further looking into.  When this
> happens in the MBS, I believe that the indexer is always also running.
> I'm "wild a** guessing" that the problem may have to do with the level
> of resource locking that the indexer is doing (file vs.
> project leveling
> locking).
>
> Regards,
> Leo

Do you know cmake ? (http://www.cmake.org)
It's a "project file" generator, i.e. it can generate makefiles, kdevelop 3 project files and msvc project files. How about using it for cdt to generate cdt project files ? Somebody would have to implement a EclipseProjectGenerator in cmake.

Bye
Alex

Back to the top